In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in order to keep our participants and spectators as safe as possible, USD 470 will
be implementing the following guidelines for the 2020-2021 winter athletic season.
AVCTL Spectator Policy
Beginning January 29, 2021 until the end of the winter activities regular season this school year, a maximum of four spectators
per participant will be permitted to attend with appropriate social distancing required. For all league events, AVCTL member
schools shall not exceed 25% venue capacity. Local school districts may choose to have stricter limitations based on seating
and local health department guidelines. Additionally, it is recommended that all member schools require masks, complete
temperature checks where possible, and restrict on-field/court/course presence to essential personnel only.
- Participants considered could/may include players, coaches, student managers, cheer squads, dance teams, pep bands, and student journalists.
- Admission will be $6 per adult and $4 per student. Name must be on the spectator list provided by home and visiting school.
ACHS Main Gym and Aux Gym Spectator Protocols
- Names must be on the spectator lists provided by home and visiting school and identification may be required for entry.
- Home participants will be allowed 4 spectators per participant. It is the belief of USD470 that additional tickets are intended for additional family or extended family.
- Visiting teams will be limited to two (2) tickets per participant to allow for social distancing within the visitor seating section.
- All ticket holders’ names must be on the approved list 24 hours prior to the contest.
- A face covering is required for all in attendance and at all times.
- The face-covering should be worn in the manner it is intended to be worn covering the mouth and nose.
- The only exception is provided for athletes during the time they are competing and for officials during active play.
- Social distancing is to be practiced at all times.
- Parents/guardians will not be allowed on the court/mat or by locker rooms.
- Parents/guardians attending basketball games should arrive just prior to the start of their child’s game. We ask that you leave the facility at the completion of your child’s game.
- The number of spectators will vary upon event type (Basketball Games, Wrestling Duals, and Tournaments), with the possibility of not having any spectators.
Pass Policy and Live Streaming
- The use of league passes has been suspended until COVID-19 attendance restrictions are lifted.
- Booster Club, Faculty, and Student ID passes will be honored if they are one of the attendance lists.
- Live Streaming for all events in both ACHS gyms is available. Sign up here at the NFHS Network.
For All Events
- Families are encouraged to sit together.
- Only essential personnel (players, coaches, officials, administration, and event workers) are allowed on the playing surface during the contest.
- At the conclusion of the event, please exit the facilities. Congregating near locker rooms, in the stands, or on the field is not permitted.
We appreciate your support and cooperation in making these events as safe as possible.